It’s Eurovision week!
This year is extra exciting as the UK is hosting the event, close to home in Liverpool.
To raise money for our new Emergency Department appeal, we’ve organised a Eurovision sweepstake for your ward or department.
Here are the rules:
• Sign your team/company/family up to take part (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Donate your £2 entry fee (although larger donations are always welcome) and pick your country at random from a hat.
• Write your name beneath the country you’ve drawn on the coloured poster.
• Half of the money raised from your sweepstake will go back on prizes. If all countries/tickets are sold, prizes will be: 1st – £20, 2nd – £10, 3rd – £5.
• The remaining money will go directly to our Emergency Department appeal. This can be donated through our website or on the appeal JustGiving page.
The Grand Final takes place on the 13th May 2023, so make sure you tune in and sing along!
Make sure you forward any questions or Eurovision trivia over to us at Charity HQ on anhsft.charity.nhs.net.