Airedale Hospital and Community Charity recently held a raffle to raise funds for its ‘Intensive Care for Airedale’ appeal, to support the creation of Airedale’s new Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
The raffle has been drawn and the winners are:
- Bolton Abbey Season Pass – Isobel Wild
- Afternoon Tea at the Alma Inn – Vicky Pickles
- Signed copy of And Away by Bob Mortimer from the Stripey Badger – Amy Irvine
- Whitakers Chocolates hamper – Nicky Denbow
- Whitakers Chocolates hamper – Ross Mcurich
- Virtual Cheese Tasting voucher from the Courtyard Dairy – Lucy Henry
- £20 Elsworth Kitchen voucher – Isobel Wild
- Dance classes at AW School of Dance – Clare Hogg
- Sunday carvery for a family of four at Steeton Hall – Donna Dearden
- A box of Lily O’Brien’s chocolates – Angela McGarry
Winners have been contacted, but if you haven’t received an email to claim your prize, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone that entered, and congratulations to our winners!
You can still donate directly to the appeal by visiting the JustGiving page.