Airedale Hospital and Community Charity is holding a raffle to raise funds for its ‘Intensive Care for Airedale’ appeal, to support the creation of Airedale’s new Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
The new ICU is due to open in the spring, and with your help we hope to make the unit extra special by purchasing items that are over and above standard NHS provision that will really make a difference when patients and staff need it most.
The items include furnishings for the dedicated relatives room, Lumie sensory lights, and furniture for staff rest areas. You can donate directly to the appeal by visiting the JustGiving page.
There are lots of great prizes to be won, including:
- Bolton Abbey Season Pass
- Afternoon Tea at the Alma Inn
- Signed copy of And Away by Bob Mortimer and a Bob Mortimer standee from the Stripey Badger
- 2x Whitakers Chocolates hamper
- Virtual Cheese Tasting voucher from the Courtyard Dairy
- £20 Elsworth Kitchen voucher
- Dance classes at AW School of Dance
- Sunday carvery for a family of four at Steeton Hall
- A box of Lily O’Brien’s chocolates
To enter, please contact the charity team on email@example.com or if you are a member of staff, you can buy tickets from the charity office at Airedale General Hospital (location C33).