Thank you for your interest in taking part in the NHS Big Tea – we can’t wait to get the par-tea started!
You can host your NHS Big Tea on 5th July in celebration of the NHS’ 74th birthday or whenever and wherever suits you.
Here are a few tips to make your NHS Big Tea the best it can be:
- Sign up to be a hero host. Head to www.nhsbigtea.co.uk and set up a JustGiving fundraising page, selecting Airedale Hospital and Community Charity as the charity that you will be fundraising for.
- Set the date for your NHS Big Tea party.
- Put the big day in the diaries. Letting everyone know is the key. Feel free to choose 5 July or a different date throughout the month of July if it works better for you, your site, teams or colleagues.
- Share your fundraising page on social media, include it in your email signature, and send an email around your team to spread the word.
- Don’t forget to let us (Airedale Hospital and Community Charity) know that you’re taking part. We can help to promote your event within the Trust, and provide things like posters to advertise the event and for donations on the day.
- Stock up on the all-important tea and treats. Why not encourage your team to bake something and hold a bake sale?
- If you think a charity donation tin would be useful, contact the team and we will arrange to get one to you.
- Enjoy your par-tea!
- Spill the tea! Make sure you take lots of photos and tag us on social media @AiredaleCharity – we’d love to see how much fun you had.
You could also show your support by taking 5 minutes to enjoy a tea break, texting BIGTEA to 70480 to donate £5 and support Airedale Hospital and Community Charity.
Contact the Airedale Hospital and Community Charity team to register your fundraising, and to find out more information: email@example.com or 01535 294870. Visit www.nhsbigtea.co.uk to find out more about the NHS Big Tea.